Dear Cleveland Preparatory Academy Families,
We are looking forward to both a thrilling and exciting rest of the 2020 – 2021 school year. At the beginning of every month we will be sending home this newsletter that will communicate all of the important items that will be occurring for the month. Download Newsletter PDF »
Teacher In-Service Day: NO SCHOOL on Monday, March 1, 2021
In order to help continue to develop and grow our teachers and leaders, we will be having a Teacher In-Service Day. This day will allow for our staff to attend professional developments, workshops and training. There is no school for all students.
Assessment State Prep Testing – March 2 – March 20
Mid-year Testing Prep will be occurring during the month of March. Because of the testing, we will ensure a healthy balance of testing and instruction occurs.
Quarter 3 Report Cards Mailed home: Friday, March 19, 2021
Quarter 3 will be closing on March 6 and report cards will be mailed home on Friday, March 19.
CLPA Events – March 2021
Our scholars will have the opportunity to celebrate their school success by participating in these social events:
- (Grades K – 2) – Virtual Story Time to Celebrate Dr. Seuss Birthday
NO SCHOOL – SPRING BREAK – (March 22 – March 26, 2021)
School will be closed for students and staff in observance of our Spring break.
School Specific Safety Information:
- The key priority will be the safety and well-being of all students and staff members at CLPA
- We will be practicing social distancing measures in all areas of the building including the classrooms
- Face mask coverings are required for all people in the building
- Hand washing and sanitizing routines for all people in the building
- Maintenance cleaning in all areas of the building
We look forward to working with you and your scholar and promoting a healthy and successful learning environment for all scholars at Cleveland Preparatory Academy!
Yours in Education,
Director of Academics