Cleveland Preparatory Academy is built on a strong foundation of high expectations for academic and social achievement for all K-8 students. Our mission is to prepare students for a college preparatory high school that will ensure success and graduation from a four-year college. We meet each students’ different needs, learning rates and styles through media-rich content, direct instruction, and differentiated groupings.
What Sets Us Apart:
- All School Year-long After-School Tutoring
- Consistent practice assessments built to help support Academic Growth and Spring State Testing Development
- Strong Student Culture – Homecoming Dance, Community Celebrations, Monthly Student Recognition, Anti-Bullying Accountability
- Weekly Boys & Girls Mentoring Programs – community based vendors that provide mentorship that focuses on: social skill, emotional, and age-appropriate development
- Positive Behavior Intervention System (Panther Store) – for students to earn incentives for positivity, growth, and overall successes
- Open House activities i.e. Parent Orientation, Take the Test events, Awards Assemblies, etc. encouraging and promoting parent involvement and volunteerism.
Community schools offer an alternative to the local public school. They are free and open to all students and focused on meeting student needs for success. Community schools are among the top-performing schools in the nation.
Our educational approach has five principles at its core. These principles provide a strong foundation for learning and include: 1) Individualized learning plan for all scholars, 2) High expectations for student achievement, 3) Safe and secure learning environment, 4) Integrated technology to advance achievement, 5) Collaborative relationships with parents and community members.
Accessible to All
Safe and Caring
Our smaller class size and dedication to a well-rounded education with a specialized focus on core academics and technology make Cleveland Preparatory Academy a great educational environment.
Our school is part of ACCEL Schools, an established network of more than 40 charter and community schools located throughout the U.S. We serve more than 11,500 students nationwide.