With a wealth of experience and a passion for education, Mr. Fishback brings a fresh perspective and a commitment to fostering an environment of academic excellence and personal growth for our students. Mr. Fishback has an extensive background in education, having served as a dedicated educator for over 10 years. His expertise spans various leadership roles, including Vice Principal and Dean of Students at Euclid Preparatory Academy. Coming to us with a Bachelor’s Degree from Philander Smith College and a Master’s Degree from Cleveland State University, he has consistently demonstrated a strong dedication to student success, promoting a positive and inclusive school culture, and fostering strong relationships with parents and the wider community. We believe that Mr. Fishback’s exceptional leadership skills and unwavering commitment to education will greatly benefit our school community. His enthusiasm for creating a nurturing and stimulating learning environment aligns perfectly with our shared values and aspirations for Cleveland Preparatory Academy.
Our annual re-enrollment process is now open for current families! Invitations have been sent via email to re-enroll using the method that is most convenient for your family (online at https://bit.ly/3wPVsCi, in-person, or paper form). Your early decision and response helps us plan effectively for the upcoming school year. Thank you again for being part of our school family!
Build a strong academic foundation from the start. Begin your education journey with us and save your student’s seat today!
The Local Wellness Policy is a written document that guides a local educational agency’s (LEA) or school district’s efforts to establish a school environment that promotes students’ health, well-being, and ability to learn. The Wellness Policy Committee has been created as an effort to manage and develop our school’s healthy habits.
» A Wellness Committee will be appointed to each school
» The committee may include parents and guardians, students, representatives of the school nutrition program, physical education teachers, or any other interested stakeholder that is aligned with the goals of the policy
» The committee shall meet a minimum of four times per year
This is a great opportunity to help promote and support student health and wellness, and create a positive, safe, and health-promoting learning environment. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
We want to hear from you. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a proud member of ACCEL Schools—a public charter school network serving thousands of PK-12 students throughout the United States. ACCEL was founded in 2012 by the early pioneers of online learning. Our leadership believes that all children, regardless of location or socio-economic background, deserve a quality education that prepares them to succeed in school and become productive global citizens.
ACCEL Schools Instructional Model provides:
- Aligned Academics meet or exceed state standards ensuring your child is on track for rigorous college and career opportunities.
- Certified, Licensed Teachers and a student-centered staff are united in executing our mission to make a difference in the life trajectory of each student.
- More Time on Task and double the instructional minutes for ELA and Math maximizes learning in your child’s school day.
- Short Cycle Assessments keep track of how students are progressing in the program, giving teachers ongoing feedback so they can tailor instruction to your student’s needs.
- Individualized Instruction driven by assessment data means we are familiar with the needs of each child and set students up for success in each course of study.
- State Testing Preparation reduces the anxiety often associated with high stakes tests, helping our teachers and students feel confident with the structure and methodology of state exams.
- Academic Support including education technology, interventional specialists, and instructional aides assist students during the school day. After school tutoring, summer school, and Saturday school programs extend support services beyond the traditional school day and year.
- Extracurricular Courses & Activities round out our educational offerings providing students social-emotional learning, athletics, arts, service learning & more.
We offer free breakfast and lunch to students through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP), a federally-assisted meal program that provides nutritionally balanced, USDA-compliant meals to students each school day.
Our school is accredited by Cognia™ for meeting the highest standards of education in ongoing, third-party review.
Our early entrance policy allows students who turn five years old by January 1st to register for Kindergarten. As part of the registration process, students must take a brief Kindergarten assessment. For more information, call (216) 741-2991 today, or apply by clicking here.
All teachers meet the educator qualification requirements outlined in the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) and Ohio Revised Code: Bachelor’s degree, grade-level teaching license/certificate & ability to demonstrate subject area expertise.
- Welcome to Our New Principal, Dominique Fishback!
- Re-Enrollment Open for Fall 2023
- Kindergarten Registration Now Open for Fall 2023!
- Join the Wellness Committee!
- The ACCEL Schools Difference
- Free School Meals
- Accredited by Cognia™
- Early Entrance to Kindergarten
- All Teachers Properly Certified & Licensed
- Statement Regarding the Death of George Floyd