Dear Cleveland Preparatory Academy Families,
We are looking forward to both a thrilling and exciting rest of the 2020 – 2021 school year. At the beginning of every month we will be sending home this newsletter that will communicate all of the important items that will be occurring for the month. Download Newsletter PDF »
STATE TESTING: May 1 – May 14
Throughout the weeks of May 1 – May 14, we will be administering the state AIR assessments in reading and math. The AIR assessments will contain a variety of multiple choice questions (1 point each), extended response questions (4 points), and short answer questions (2 points); all assessments will be given in a 2 ½ hour – 3-hour block beginning promptly at 8:30 am.
Grades 3-8 – Reading & Math
Grades 5 & 8 – Science
Spring Diagnostic Assessments:
The Spring i-Ready testing window for both Math and ELA opens on Monday, May 10th and will end at 4pm on Friday, May 21st.
Events – May
Our scholars will have the opportunity to celebrate themselves by participating in these school events.
- SPIRIT WEEK – (K – 8) – Week of May – 21
NO SCHOOL on Monday, May 24: Memorial Day
There is no school for all students and staff in observance of Memorial Day
Last Day of School for all students: May 27
School Specific Safety Information:
- The key priority will be the safety and well-being of all students and staff members at CLPA
- We will be practicing social distancing measures in all areas of the building including the classrooms
- Face mask coverings are required for all people in the building
- Hand washing and sanitizing routines for all people in the building
- Maintenance cleaning in all areas of the building
We look forward to working with you and your scholar and promoting a healthy and successful learning environment for all scholars at Cleveland Preparatory Academy!
Yours in Education,
Director of Academics